A cookie is a small text file that’s stored in your browser whenever you visit almost any web page. They’re useful as they allow the website to remember your visit whenever you browse that page again.
Cookies are typically used to gather technical information and information on personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of a website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any web page would be significantly reduced. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, how to disable them, etc., please follow this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who post comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This party stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to Google processing data pertinent to you. Therefore, exercising any rights in relation to this should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can use Like or Share type buttons.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies from this website at any time. This is done differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and you have the right to delete or disable them there. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.